LIGHTS OUT AND DANCE BOOKING & PARTICIPANT TERMS & CONDITIONS.
The ethos of Lights Out And Dance is to provide a space each week for our tribe to tune out to life and into the music for an hour and dance.
By booking your ticket, you acknowledge you will adhere to the following terms and conditions of entry.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you cannot make your booked session, we offer a one-time transfer to the following week only, provided 24 hours’ notice is given. Cancellations on the day, no-shows and late arrivals locked out will not be refunded or transferred.
- Lights Out is a drug and alcohol-free dance fitness session. If your host suspects you are intoxicated or under the influence of illicit drugs, you will be refused entry to the session without a refund.
- Strictly no talking or use of mobile phones during the entire session. Talking is disruptive to those around you and often leads to complaints.
- You’ll sing, clap, cheer and woohoo to your heart’s content during the session!
- Strictly no dancing on stages.
- Lights Out is a free movement, no contact dancing session – sorry, no dirty dancing lifts permitted.
- Glass bottles are NOT permitted into the venue
- Children are permitted to join our sessions; however, they must be supervised at all times to ensure their behaviour is not disruptive or affecting the session of others.
- The participants acknowledge and understand that the host/s, crew and volunteers of Lights Out And Dance are not fitness instructors and do not provide any instructions or advice on physical exercise, dance techniques, or health and safety matters related to the class. The participants assume full responsibility for their own physical condition and limitations, and they agree to participate in the class at their own risk.
- The class involves physical activity, and participants attend at their own risk. The participant is responsible for ensuring that they are medically fit to undertake physical activity. If in doubt, please consult your doctor before attending the class.
- Participants are required to arrive on time for the class. Hall doors are locked at 7:10pm, and no one will wait to let latecomers in. Refunds or transfers are not provided to latecomers.
- The class may be cancelled or rescheduled at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, the organisers will make every effort to notify participants with as much notice as possible. Participants will be advised via email and sms. If you book for friends, you are responsible for updating them if you do not provide their contact details when booking.
- The participants agree to follow all rules and instructions given by the host during the class, including but not limited to respecting the space, equipment, and other participants, refraining from disruptive or unsafe behaviour, and leaving the class promptly at the end of the scheduled time. The host reserves the right to refuse entry or to remove any participant from the class for any reason at their sole discretion.
- The participants acknowledge that the class may involve physical activity and exertion. They agree to listen to their own body and to stop or modify any movement or activity that causes discomfort, pain, or injury. The participants are advised to consult with a qualified healthcare professional before participating in the class if they have any medical or health concerns and to seek medical attention promptly if they experience any symptoms or injuries during or after the class.